Monday, July 2

What I Love About Sundays

I actually didn't love this about Sunday:

I was going to have a fun little posting about my trip to Sephora with the remains of a birthday gift card. Don't you love when that happens? When you didn't use the entire gift card, and months later, you think "hey! i still have some money left on that thing - and look at that - i need a new blush!"
Well - it didn't go as planned. I was under the impression that I had a whopping $15 left on this gift card. I joyfully walked into Sephora and asked the girl at the register if she could please check how much was left on said gift card (just to be sure). Turns out, $15 was way off. I had $4.01 - awesome. That means, instead of paying $10 for my beloved blush, I was going to have to pay around $20. Not prepared for that predicament. I was so crushed I ended up walking out of the store, convinced I will one day use that $4.01 - but not today.
Until then, I will continue to use my shattered blush (that still gets the job done). I just can't seem to give her up yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment