Friday, June 29

Friday Favorite

Well, it's official. After 75 minutes of squats, I won't be able to make any sudden movements or bend down to pick anything up for the next 3 days. It's okay though - because what I do (which is horrible), is treat myself to something delicious after an intense workout like last night's.
Last night, immediately after I plopped myself into my car, I headed over to Mighty Taco and indulged in a chicken fajita.
This morning, I thought it was only necessary to eat a breakfast sandwich from Spot Coffee; a 'Mike's Sandwich' to be exact. I don't know who Mike is, but I sure do love his sandwich.
Well deserved.

2 comments:

  1. Its very important what you eat after a good workout Krystin... I know your very hungry but eating too much of the wrong thing after your work out can do the opposite of what you want, it can cause your body to store that food as fat instead of using your post-workout food to refuel and repair your muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right - and believe me, I know it wasn't the best thing to eat! BUT - try 75 minutes of squats and tell me if you want a salad after ;)

    ReplyDelete