Tuesday, June 19

Hair-spiration

Summer is here, and that means one necessary change: the hair. I used to be extremely conservative when it came to my hair. Little trim, some long layers and possibly a side bang if I was feeling adventurous. I'm not sure what has come over me in the past couple of years, but I've been more open to different cuts and colors. I'm sure I have my ever-so-great hair stylist at Chez Ann Salon to thank for this new found hair freedom.
So- I went darker for fall & winter, and plan on going lighter for summer. That's usually the standard. As always, I've done some research for a few ideas and what I settled on is below. Oh the decisions!

really like the length and the ombre idea

too light perhaps?

let's face it; she can do whatever she wants with her hair. but i do LOVE this.

darker, but a cute style.

No comments:

Post a Comment