Monday, June 18

What I Love About Sunday

Sunday morning breakfast date



When I asked my Dad what he would like to do for Father's Day, he replied with: "Come over and I'll cook on the grill.". Really? On Father's Day - he still wanted to cook? Sounds fantastic.

I absolutely love when my Dad cooks; not only is it always delicious, but I know he secretly makes more than enough food so I have left overs. This is perfect because one thing I hate is to pack my lunch for work the next day - problem solved for today.

My Sunday morning was perfect - my boyfriend, Ryan, has been working overnights (boo to sleeping alone and freaking out about every little sound during the night), so our time together is limited since I work during the weekdays. Sunday morning we decided to have a breakfast date before he went to rest for the day. At 8am, the sun was already bright and strong; we sat outside and stuffed our faces with an assortment of breakfast food (on the top of my list of favorite foods), and had a good solid hour of time and conversation.

How was your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment