Wednesday, May 8

5 Spring Obsessions

  
 
 
Okay, so technically there are 7 items but I'm counting the lipsticks as one since they're in the same line. I've had these products for a few weeks and instantly fell in love. I stand behind them 100% and think you should go and buy all of them this instant! Go!
 
1) Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer: hands down, beats any other concealer that I have in my make up drawer. I have dark circles; usually it takes me two layers of concealer to cover those bad boys up. But with the swipe of this magic stick (I also realize that's a 50 cent song and I apologize) - they are gone! Not only a great concealer, but it claims to treat dark spots over time, is packed with vitamin c and targets signs of aging. I promise you - you will looooove it.
 
2) NYX Matte Bronzer: Coming in 2nd as a favorite bronzer (1st place is held by Nars). Great matte bronzer. I've slipped out of the 'shimmer' bronze phase and am loving matte's, so this was the perfect fit. I either dust this lightly (where sun would naturally hit my face) for days that I'm not wearing a lot of makeup, or use it as a contour. For under $10, you really can't go wrong.
 
3) NYX Lip Liner: in Rose. This is the perfect slim lip liner for universal shades. I find myself grabbing this most days; whether I'm using a pale pink or a bright shade of coral.
 
4) Katy Perry's Eylure Lashes: I haven't actually worn these yet, but I'm entering this falsie stage. I'll mostly keep them for 'special' occassions, or if I'm downplaying the eye make up but want to add a little something extra. The 'cool kitty' lashes are definitely more dramatic; I intend on wearing them to upcoming weddings!
 
5) Maybelline's Vivid Collection: I'm surprised I haven't bought the entire collection - but this lipstick line is amazing. The colors are exactly what they claim to be - vivid and bright. Above are (left to right) Pop of Cherry, Vivid Rose and Hot Plum. Perfect for the spring and summer months. I have the 3 above and plan on purchasing more. Right now they are buy one, get one 50% off!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been hearing great things about the NYX line but I haven't tried anything out yet. I am always on the hunt for a non shimmery/sparkling bronzer. Ulta here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great - and inexpensive! It's also a 'body bronzer' ... but I'm keeping it to the face only, haha. You'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete