Thursday, August 9

Fair Days

Each year when the fair comes to town, it really means two things: 1) My inner 500 pound woman comes out, and I surrender to the classic "fair food" that I patiently wait all year long for. 2) Summer is starting to come to an end. It's actually bittersweet; celebrating and saying goodbye to Summer at the same time.
It's kind of a tradition that my Dad and I go each year, and this year I made him try the ultimate dessert I indulged in last year - deep fried oreos. Say what you will, but these are absolutely delicious, and definitely worth whatever calorie count they are (I'm assuming enough for a week).







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling us about your fair experience! It really helps those of us who are unable to go imagine what it was like. This is the best blog I've ever read in my life :)

    ReplyDelete