Monday, August 6

What I Love About Sunday

Happy Monday :)Monday's are always the worst, so I'm trying to be a little more on the optimistic side.
Well - it happened again. I was left alone and bored on Friday, and decided it was necessary to make a quick trip to Walgreens. Why? Because there wasn't anything else to do while waiting for the Olympics to come on.
I purchased Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, Scandaleyes mascara and a beauty blender (a less expensive version). If you aren't familiar with the Beauty Blender, it is about $20 and is a little steep when comparing to other makeup sponges. When I found that there was a less expensive version, I had to try it. Not disappointed at all - love it, and it was only $4.99. Steal!
Saturday included a night of martinis and wine for a friends birthday, which totally eliminated my plans of going for a run on Sunday morning. I'm completely fine with that - the rain made it that much easier to stay in bed and be lazy.
drugstore beauty grabs

No comments:

Post a Comment