Tuesday, August 21

Give Me Some Lip


When I'm running late in the morning (which happens more than I'd like to admit), there are some processes that I eliminate to cut back on time. One that I more than often resort to, is throwing a little product in my hair and letting it air dry: just saved 20 minutes. Another is skipping the eyeliner, loading up on the mascara and adding a bold pink lip: saved another 10 minutes, and I'm out of the door just in time!
What do you do to save time in the morning?




CoverGirl Temptress and Smashbox Aura lipgloss

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog layout!!! So lovely :) Vicki did mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i put the heat on high and thats how i "blow dry" my hair on the way to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even in the Summer? You're brave! Great tip for the colder months, though!

    ReplyDelete