Friday, July 27

Friday Favorite

It's the start of the Olympics! I'm so excited this time around; see, last time the Olympics were taking place, I didn't care at all. Something happened between then and now. Maybe it's that I grew up, started watching the Today Show and cared about these all of these things adults are supposed to care about.
I'm especially excited for tonight, because my friend Matt Lauer (I realize he's a love him or hate him kind of guy, I choose to love) told me today that this is going to be one fantastic opening ceremony. The lead of the creative team is Danny Boyle, who directed Slumdog Millionaire. I'm sure we won't be disappointed.
There's nothing more I'd rather be doing on this rainy Friday then watching the opening ceremony, accompanied with wine and snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment