Wednesday, July 25

The Dress That Got Away

Have you ever tried something on that you absolutely loved, and spent 15 minutes in the fitting room deciding when and where you would wear it? That's what happened to me this past weekend, and I ended up not buying the perfect summer dress.
It's as if the perfect dress came into my life; i loved this dress. there was adorable detailing on the collar. it had the cutest front pockets. hugged perfectly at the waist. loved the length. oh - and only $35. WHY would anyone let this dress slip out of their hands? I have no idea. All I know is that I cannot stop thinking about this dress, and have non-buyers remorse.
I needed to share this with you - hopefully this encourages you next time in the fitting room. If you absolutely love something - just buy it.
Don't put yourself through my situation.
I plan on making a trip back this weekend and am crossing my fingers that it will still be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment