Friday, July 6

Friday Favorite

You can take the girl out of the Southtowns, but you can't take the Southtowns out of the girl. Now that I live in the city, there are so many times I find myself driving back to town. It's usually for laundry - or dinner with friends, lunch with mom or dad, or for a little shopping trip. All of these things could very well be done in the city - I'm just not there yet. I'm still dabbing into my hometown and haven't completely detached myself yet.
And in the summer, it's quite difficult. Our town has a few drinking festivals carnivals, and I just can't give them up. You bump into (literally) everyone you've ever known (which sometimes isn't the greatest, depending), but it's always a great time. Oh, and after a few beverages, the fried dough smells even better. Imagine that.
Guess what I'm doing this weekend? The beer tent Carnival, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment