Monday, July 30

What I Love About Sunday

I swear, these weekends go by way too fast. I forced myself to get outside yesterday. I convinced myself I have DVR for a reason, and the Olympics will have to wait while I get some quality time with the sun.
One thing I was really excited about was a new print I purchased (below) that I absolutely love. Available on Etsy, you can pretty much choose any song lyric by request. I just happen to like this print that was already made. It's printed on top of a particular page out of the dictionary page, this one starting with the definition of 'fate'. Adorable.
Finally, it wouldn't be a true summer in Buffalo without a Taffy's milkshake. Taffy's has been a local staple for 60 years, and in that time the have perfected the art of a milkshake. I'm not kidding when I say they have about 100 flavors to choose from; I went for Peanut Butter Cup Vanilla, which is really lame compared to the choices I had, but I'm a loyal Peanut Butter Cup fan.


disco biscuit nails to accompany the London fever this weekend

new print for the apartment

the best milkshake in town - at Taffy's

No comments:

Post a Comment