Monday, July 16

What I Love About Sunday

On Saturday, I hosted my first wine night with my friends. If there was a hidden camera in my house that day, you would have thought the Queen was coming to visit. I think I can probably go the entire week without cleaning, that's for sure. Sunday entailed a day of eating greasy, fried food (which always follows after you polish off bottles of wine with friends). It was magical to not care about what I was eating for one day - my body needed it, after all.
But before all of the cleaning and preparing started on Saturday, B (Brutus) had to go for a walk. It just so happens that in the last weekend of July, there is a Garden Walk in our neighborhood. Please picture: serious gardeners - gardening, watering their flowers and cutting their grass with such precision. Perfect for my dog, who insisted on stopping at each sprinkler for a drink of water (hey, when it's 9am and already 80 degrees, he does what he wants). I took the picture below to capture this moment. Seriously - he's like my child; I'm always grabbing my phone to take a picture of something he's doing.




Brutus grabbing a quick drink on our morning walk


there's just something so great about a diet pepsi & cheeseburger when you're hungover

No comments:

Post a Comment