Tuesday, November 12

Getting Unready

each night, after i've finally finished my after work errands, i look forward to getting unready. as a beauty lover at heart - getting ready is one of my favorite things to do. but to be honest, sometimes it sucks and it can be the last thing you want to do.
getting unready kind of caps of the day for me, you know, like the last step before getting into bed and sinking into full relaxation mode. i cannot completely relax until i know my skin is taken care of for the night.
below i captured my getting unready products/process. while i sometimes will swap out certain products, it usually stays the same.
how do you get unready?


maybelline's clean express eye makeup remover
nivea creme; to moisturize hands
blistex lip medex; love to use this right before bed
benefit's it's potent! eye cream
korres quercetin & oak anti-aging and anti-wrinkle night cream
neutrogena's pore refining toner
and floss, of course.
not pictured (but usually changes): cetaphil daily cleanser

1 comment:

  1. I haven't jumped on the Clarisonic train yet but I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete