Wednesday, November 20

The List

One thing that's wonderful about Pinterest, is pinning all of these items that you swear you'll purchase; or you make a commitment with yourself to be more crafty, or come the holidays you'll be making snowman cupcakes, reindeer cookies and anything else that you can convert into a Christmas themed food.

So by the end of the day Friday, I was pretty friggen bored at work all done with my work, and decided I'd start pinning: my Christmas list, of course. Just because you're 25, doesn't mean you're too old for a list.

I started pinning these staple items that I'll obviously need for winter, key winter beauty trends, and of course unique gift wrapping ideas that I really, really want to stick to!

The problem is, I'm an old fashion write-it-down kind of gal, and I always forget what I pinned. Does this happen to you? No? Well, look at you.

I thought, maybe if I blog about my list, it'd help to remember. And if anyone else has a system that works for them besides like I don't know, just remembering?? let me know. Below are some looks I'm currently obsessing over.



1 comment:

  1. I love that blonde hair/red lip picture...I think I have it pinned on one of my boards. I have the hair color down, but I'm too scared to do a red lip!

    ReplyDelete