Tuesday, November 5

Velour Lashes

ONE coat of mascara underneath whispie sweet nothings

I first learned about Velour Lashes from watching one of my absolute favorite beauty guru's;
Jaclyn Hill. Not only do I think in real life we'd probably be best friends, but I've agreed with
each product review she's given [for the ones that I have - others just get added to the list :) ]
So, when I watched her 'how to apply false lashes' video and saw she was using a lash brand I had never heard of, I naturally had to do a little research.
Can I just say, that these lashes are 1) so so amazing 2) made with 100% mink fur and 3) everything you've
ever wanted in false lashes. They instantly added volume and gave the complete final touch of my makeup look that night. You're able to use these lashes up to 25 times - what other lashes can do that?! I also found that they were much easier to apply than the other brands I've had in the past. 
I did have to trim them on the ends a bit, as they were a bit too long for my lids. One coat of mascara under these babies and I was set. I always apply a little of mascara first because false lashes are usually very dark. It's easier to see the separation of your real lashes and your falsies without that coat of mascara.
The quality is honestly outstanding - as soon as you purchase these, I promise that you won't be let down, or want to buy flimsy lashes ever again!



No comments:

Post a Comment