Monday, August 13

What I Love About Sunday

Two words: bottomless mimosas. Price: $5.00

Why has this ever not been apart of my Sunday posts? I have no idea - but you should expect to see these more often. My friend Nicole and I went out to brunch on Sunday, and when we heard Cecelia's had $5 endless mimosas, well there wasn't any debate on where we'd go. The brunch was delicious - but to be honest, I forgot to take a picture of it because of those said mimosas.
We'd thought there was some sort of catch, but after $50 worth and only seeing $10 total on the bill - our suspicions were proven wrong.
Day drinking on a Sunday - highly recommended.
What a great day.

2 comments:

  1. no picture of the food??? those mimosas must have been strong?!?! ps love the pic you do have tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. strong indeed! another great plus of the day.

    ReplyDelete