Monday, January 27

What I Love About Sunday

I've recently been slapped in the face with a number on the scale that I was not too happy with. It happens to the best of us, right? We're surrounded with all of the chocolate, cookies and dips from the holidays and now that they have passed, we say "it's okay to have that breakfast sandwich, because you're not eating 10 cookies for dessert". WRONG. 
That's how it went with me, anyways. I've started this past weekend to really concentrate on what I'm putting in my body - notice I didn't say diet, because I hate that word. It's true when they say "you are what you eat"; lately I've been feeling so sluggish and lazy. My face is breaking out, no matter how many masks I use! Anyways - this weekend consisted of lots of colorful foods and tubing! 
I've never been before and it was a blast (once my fingers became numb and I couldn't feel the cold).
I hope everyone has a great week!




a scoop of fat free whipped cream & berries

juice - amazing. but not sure how you juice cleansers do it. I was still hungry afterwards.

ready to tube!

taking a break in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment