Monday, January 6

Don't Slack Now..

After a night out, especially during the harsh winter months, it's hard to resist the urge to jump into bed and engulf yourself in those warm flannel sheets rather than taking the time to remove your makeup and properly condition your skin.

At least, that happened to me this past weekend. I quickly changed into cozy pajama's and was in bed within minutes of getting home. I knew I should wash my face and moisturize - I knew it. I was just way too tired.

I paid for it the next morning. I woke up, skin feeling tight and dry. Now, that may have been due to our recent single digit temperature days here in Buffalo [a newscast stated it only takes 3 minutes in those conditions to start damaging your skin].

Yet I woke up feeling dirty; feeling like I went to bed with unfinished business. Yea, for some of you that may be an exaggeration but I was pretty disappointed with my lethargic self the night prior.

I immediately went for an exfoliator, grabbed my argan oil and went to town. I felt much better.
I can't go on enough about how amazing 100% argan oil is for your skin, hair and cuticles. Even though my skin tends to be on the oily side, argan oil as a moisturizer is PERFECT in the cold winter months.

The moral of this story gals, is to not give into the cold and slack on your skincare. One night of laziness turned into a few days of flaky skin.

if you purchase any product this month, this is the one to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment