Wednesday, October 16

Lip Review

L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Laque Lip Colors have been everywhere I turn lately. I've done my research; watched Ulta haul, after drugstore haul, after monthly favorite reviews and finally came to the decision that I need this product in my life.
I have to agree with every other beauty blogger/lover - these lip colors are amazing. They are easy to apply, great consistency, go on so smooth and are great to layer. I chose two colors, 'I laque you a lot' and 'she's so matte'. What I didn't snap a picture of was what the actual product looks like - almost like a small crayon. This allows total control of application, where as sometimes lipsticks can get a little tricky if they aren't part of your beauty routine.
I was tempted to buy the others but felt that I had similar colors at home. Although now, I'm thinking I may need them ...


I laque you a lot is more of a sheen, glossy color; 
while 'she's so matte' is - you guessed it - matte.








No comments:

Post a Comment