Tuesday, October 29

Drugstore Gems


Hello and welcome to this weeks edition of Krystin Can't Just Buy What She's Supposed to at Target.

But really; I've seen so.many.reviews. on the two products above and finally caved.
I honestly didn't have high expectations for either one. What could be THAT different about this foundation and shampoo?

I used the shampoo this morning and my hair is definitely softer. If I was a morning person and didn't hit snooze 5 times, I would've had more time to actually do my hair and I bet it would've look great. Instead, I just used a round brush and blow dried it - I'm still pretty happy with how much lighter my hair feels. I definitely have to keep this shampoo to 1x a week, since I dye my hair. I also usually don't wash my hair every single day; I keep it to every other.

The foundation might be my favorite out of all of the drugstore foundations I have. I still want to use it a little longer before I jump to that conclusion, though. It was really easy to blend, was a perfect match for my skin and feels weightless. I've heard of others blending it with a MAC foundation, or others that they have laying around so I will definitely be trying that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment