Tuesday, July 23

De-Slick


 I'm definitely in love with everything summer. The beach, patio dinners, days in the park and late night drinks. But let's face it; doing all of the above involves the heat. The heat/humidity and my face are not friends. In fact, they're enemies. My fresh face of makeup would look great until I walked out of the AC and into the humidity. My contoured/highlighted face would look like a shiny mess. I've had a few mattifying powders before and they only seemed to work for a couple of hours.
Enter: Urban Decay's De-Slick Mattifying Powder.
Love. Love. Love. Couldn't say anything more about this product. It's totally worth the $32. I do not let this baby out of my sight. I sweep this all over my face with a powder brush as a last step to my morning routine, then it comes with me for the day. Just in case. So far, I've only had to touch up once throughout the day.
Don't let the summer heat ruin your summer activities because you're worried about a shiny face.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment