Tuesday, January 7

Getting Gold

I used to be a silver gal. Gold in my accessories? No thank you. I'm not sure why, but I think I associated gold with ... well (and I can say this because I'm Italian) cheesy, gaudy, over the top Italian jewelry. I didn't say my point was going to make sense.
In the past year my point of view has changed. Gold seems to be everything, now. It's chic. I love a good white and gold detail, or even gold and black. It's clean, simple and elegant.
So lately, that's what I've been into. And what a perfect segue into the most recent gift I received from my best friend, Lauren. I mean, so cute. 

She introduced me to Kate Spade lipstick (2). How did I not know this existed? The packaging is ADORABLE (I'm a sucker for good packaging) and it's a perfect coral/peach color. Paired with the statement studs (far left), it might be my new favorite combination.

As some of you may know, I have a tattoo of a small feather on my wrist. I love the symbol of a feather (obviously, I have it on my wrist for eternity) and have been keeping my eye on the Alex and Ani bangle (3) for quite some time now, yet never ended up purchasing it for myself. Well, no need to now, thanks to the bff!

The calendar I recently purchased myself (1). Have you heard of the company Sugar Paper? I also have a weakness for unique, exquisite stationary. Even if I have no immediate use for it (though I do this time). They have a line at Target, and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the calendar. It was just what I was looking for. I went on their website, which I probably shouldn't have, because I now want every.single.thing. I'm so in love with all of their work! Check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment