Tuesday, January 22

5 Obsessions

 
Each day, I use the 5 products below and think "I friggen love this". I should probably share their amazingness, even though I'd love to keep them all to myself.
 
 

1) Fame perfume by Lady Gaga. I can't get enough of this scent; I'm usually a pretty loyal perfume person and believe that everyone should have their 'signature' scent, but this year called for a new me which obviously meant a new smell. Besides the great bottle design, this is the first black liquid perfume that sprays on clear. Pretty cool.

2)Maybelline's Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer works it's magic every morning for these dark circles of mine, and doubles it's perfection with acting as a highlighter as well. Can't say I'll ever use anything else (for now).

3)Nyx Cosmetics Shine Killer Primer. Love love love. Throughout the day I tend to get a little shiny, so this primer is my saving grace. It's a colorless gel that keeps your skin matte and helps your makeup stay fresh throughout the day.

4)Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream. As a huge believer of eye creams, I started to panic when I was in between products and didn't have to time to grab another one. Enter Sephora's free rewards to save the day. It's Potent! contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness (it's never too earlier to start), helps reduce dark circles and smooth fine lines. There is no reason on earth to leave out an eye cream/serum out of your skincare routine.

5)Horse Power by butter London: I've done this nail strengthener treatment before on here, but I can't commit to 4-5 weeks of neutral nails again. I've been using this as a top coat - and let me tell you - my nails do not chip for at least 3-4 days. It's a bit pricey, but I'm all for a great top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment