Friday, October 12

Friday Favorite

In my wishes for fall post, I noted a hair color that I adored and would be getting very soon. Tomorrow is the day! I'll no longer be considered a brunette, will I? [I'm actually semi-depressed about this]. I know it's just hair, but in a way it's part of who you are.
I started looking for new colors probably at the end of August - yes, it takes me that long to make up my mind. After scanning through the staple "chestnut brown" options (my go-to), I decided enough was enough! Change is needed.
I stumbled upon this picture, and my mind was made up. The perfect fall color and just enough change. I made the appointment - there's no turning back. So say goodbye, brown hair with highlites; you'll be missed, but I'll see you next summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment