Wednesday, October 10

The Josephine Files - #3

Last night, I paid Josephine a visit. As usual, she graciously offered her opinions on any topic that came up and I loved every minute.
 
Let's start with the dress that she is wearing to my cousins December wedding (see picture below). Not only does she really like it, she says "...it makes me look skinny, taller and hides my hernia. I have a dress, a necklace and new pair of heels to go with it. All I have to do is show up. That's if God doesn't take me first."
Always so optimistic.
 
 
 
She quickly changed the subject, explaining that a friend of hers has been moved into a nursing home. What a shame. I was sternly reminded that she will NOT get put into a nursing home, ever. Not to even think about it. "They are stupid and I will not follow their rules. I would rather die."
That must why she has this sign hanging on her closet door. Just in case people thought about it.

 

 Her Halloween decor is superb, and I feel like the picture just speaks for itself. Tag still attached. No worries that it's actually garland, and should be hung along the door. Nope - not in Josephine's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment