Thursday, May 15

Simple

I've found a new love in my nighttime skincare routine. I have said before how much I hate hate
 hate taking off my makeup. I love the feeling afterwards, but the actual process - ugh. 

So needless to say, I'm a big fan of wipes - it's a one and done deal. I don't need 3 million items just to take off my makeup (i.e. wasting several cotton pads on mascara alone). I really love the Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes - they pretty much cut my routine in half.

Besides saving me time and doing it's (amazing) job, I feel good about using them, too. They are:
[x] non-drying - no alcohol  [x] no greasy residue - no oil
[x] no dyes, no artificial perfumes  [x] no harsh irritants
[x] hypoallergenic  [x] dermatologist tested

Pretty much what the brand is: simple. Simple ingredients, simple decision.






No comments:

Post a Comment