Wednesday, February 26

GlamGlow - Review




If you aren't familiar with GLAMGLOW, it's a line of exclusive, high quality, better than the spa masks. 
The mud technology is supposed to deliver instant results and basically make you feel like you just went out and bought a new face. 
I did my research before purchasing; after all, it has a higher price tag. I went back and forth between which mask to buy and decided on ThirstyMud - an ultra hydrating treatment that restores and replenishes the skin.
Couldn't hurt, right?  I mean, we are in the middle of the Ice Age, and you all know how important I think it is to moisturize.
#NOTIMPRESSED
I mean, my skin was hydrated and all, but not $69 hydrated (relax, I had a gift card). I was pretty upset.
I've heard so many great things about this brand. So I spoke with a fellow beauty gal like myself and decided I need to exchange it for a different mask from the line, before I totally give up on it.

TEXTURE: I wouldn't say you're a MUD, my friend. More like a slightly heavier moisturizer. I was imagining a thick, mask like texture (call me crazy). P.S.- I didn't use any filters on the picture below.

SMELL: Pleasantly surprised; a mix of vanilla and cocoa butter

WHAT I DID: I used it at night; instructions said to leave on like a nighttime moisturizer and let it absorb into my skin. In the morning I did find my face felt more moisturized than usual. I'll give her that.

WHAT I WANT NOW: The YouthMud - Tinglexfoliate. This mask exfoliates while moisturizes, and I just think we'd get along better.



No comments:

Post a Comment