Monday, March 4

What I Love About Sunday

 
My weekend was pretty low key - on purpose. The next three weekends I have bridal showers, which is super exciting. The highlight of my Saturday was purchasing the clarisonic. I've only heard great things about this miracle brush, but the price was what kept me from taking the plunge. But when you get a gift card to Sephora for your birthday - and have recently made a few trips to Sephora before said gift card - you don't really have a choice but to go ahead and make the investment. So far, I'm SO glad I did. Now, I'm getting ahead of myself; you're really not going to see any changes with your skin for several weeks, but I really do feel like my skin feels different already! Is this just my shoppers remorse starting to settle, and I'm trying to convince myself I made the right choice? No, no it's not. If you're in the market to amp up your skincare routine, I highly recommend purchasing this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment