Monday, July 23

What I Love About Sunday

I live in Buffalo, NY; which is about 25 minutes away from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Niagara Falls. I know, I know - not only is Buffalo an amazing city, but then we get the perk of that claim to fame? Call me crazy, but you should probably move here.

My friends and I decided to be complete tourists for one day, and purchase a 'discovery pass'. This pass lets you in to all of the awesome things Niagara Falls has to offer; Maid of the Mist (boat ride right in front of the falls), Cave of the Winds (put your ponchos on and walk right beside the falls), and an aquarium for the more non-adventurous.

What was intended to be a quick day trip ended up taking the entire day, getting home around 9:30pm. I guess when you're pretending to be a tourist you really have to be dedicated. It was so much fun, and if you're ever in the Buffalo area, I recommend it.

in front of the falls!
more ponchos & cave of the winds

poncho ready. in 89 degree weather.

seal doing his thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment