Monday, June 11

What I Love About Sunday

First, I just want to say: the morning run that I mentioned in my last post- it happened. This is a major deal because I absolutely cannot stand running. As much as I hated my life during this run, it was semi relaxing and I felt a sense of accomplishment afterward.
Saturday afternoon included a hectic trip to the grocery store; I'm convinced some people purposely cut you off with their grocery carts just to see how mad you can get. On the bright side; to treat myself for keeping my cool, I made an additional trip to Bath & Body works and bought myself a stress relief candle in eucalyptus spearmint (it was very fitting for that moment).
The night continued to get better because it entailed my close friends, wine, and guacamole. Those three things can always cheer a girl up.
And so can Fifty Shades - I'm coming close to the end of the third book, and feeling a little sad that it's ending. I hear many different opinions on this series, but I myself am a big fan. Call me crazy - but I think every girl wants Christian Grey to be a real person.







No comments:

Post a Comment