Monday, May 14

What I Love About Sunday


I completed a lot of mundane tasks this weekend, but listed below were my favorites.

first time juicing - spinach, cucumbers and strawberries.

 On Saturday, I decided I was going to finally put my blender to use. I've been researching the "juicing" craze, and what the buzz is all about. Although I do not own an actual juicer, the blender worked pretty well - I just had to add the extra step of draining. To my surprise, it tasted better than it looks. Juicing could be something I can keep up with.

laaaazy.

treat for me - Yonka gel cleanser
 I experienced my first Body Polish at a local spa, Blu Spa & Salon. It was an amazing treat - something I've been intended to do since February. I absolutely love learning about the type of skin I have, what products I should use and how to take care of my skin better. I've promised myself to take care of my skin better, which resulted in buying the Yonka gel cleanser. It is a little pricey, but completely worth it. After all, you can have cute clothes and a cute bag, but let's face it - your skin is more important, and will never go out of style.

relaxed with a glass of Cabernet

No comments:

Post a Comment