Wednesday, May 23

Be Our Guest


Two weeks ago, I had my friend Nicole contribute to this blog. Since she was such a big hit, she has graciously offered to be a guest blogger again! Here she is:



I know I said that my blog about recycling would be my one and only, but I couldn’t resisted doing another. 

I know many people have their own views on this topic but in my mind you’re crazy not to believe that global warming is not happening; I mean come on I went to the beach in May. As some of us may be enjoying the effects of global warming, we all must remember we share the planet with other wildlife. Climate change is altering key habitat elements that are critical to wildlife’s survival and putting natural resources in jeopardy. We have all seen the cute polar bears barely making it to the next iceberg because the arctic ice is melting. Wildlife depends on the right temperatures, fresh water, food sources and places to raise their young, and global warming is taking these important factors away.  The climate is changing fast and we need to address global warming. Species may not be able to adapt to this rapid climate change and endangering them, which will change the planet as we know it. Polar bears are in serious danger of becoming extinct due to global warming. Significant actions need to be taken NOW.  If you can’t see how making changes will benefit you, think about the polar bears.


No comments:

Post a Comment