Wednesday, May 9

Terrible Tuesday

Tuesday was one of those days where anything that could go wrong, did. Despite the fact that it was only Tuesday, and I had 3 more long days left in the work week; it was a bad hair and make-up day, a busy work day, a disappointing lunch and many other terrible, random things. I didn't post anything yesterday about it because I had high hopes of things getting better ... and eventually, they did. At about 8pm.

Introducing - Popcorn (with pepper - try it). Glee. New Girl. As I finally sat down to my favorite Tuesday line up, I finally tried to put things in perspective. Having a bad hair & make-up day isn't that bad. A busy work day is better than being out of a job. And a disappointing lunch ... well, I'm buying lunch today to avoid that one again. It really is the little things that sometimes cheer you up. And mine just happened to be popcorn and television.

No comments:

Post a Comment