Friday, September 28

Friday Favorite: Be Our Guest

This Friday, my friend Nicole provided a post. In true pep rally fashion, here she is:
 
Guest blogger Nicole again!!! 
So aside from trying to save the environment, I am a HUGE Bills fan!  I was brought up a fan by my father and brother, who are die hards.  I totally understand why some of you are bandwagon fans (from some disappointing seasons) but what the team needs most is our support through wins and losses! 
We (I like to refer the team and fans as “we” because I feel like we are all fighting the same fight to win) won the last two games, and this Sunday’s game is a BIG one.  We are playing the New England Patriots.  They are on a two game losing streak and we NEED to make it three!  We beat them last year, making this year not seem so impossible.  So what I’m asking of you this Sunday is to put on your Bills jersey, turn on the game and show your support.  Also, don’t forget to recycle your beer cans from the game (I had to throw it in there). 
GO BILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment