Friday, September 7

Friday Favorite



cocoa krispies: a childhood favorite, a fantastic late night snack now.

friday decisions: earthtone eyeshadows

murad cleanser: performing miracles on a daily basis
 
officially a put together nightstand
 
 
 
Out of my Friday Favorites, my absolute favorite [besides the obvious eyeshadows] is actually my nightstand. Surprisingly, it's been a little difficult for me to figure out the essentials of what actually is needed without looking too crowded. I've narrowed it down to the following:
1) Candles: while reading or just relaxing, candles instantly add comfort. you'll find these in every room of my apartment, always lit.
2) Hand Creams & Lip Balm: with me everywhere I go, and the last thing I do before I fall asleep. You never know when you'll need to moisturize (I do perhaps a little too often).
3) Books: I love a good book, and it helps me unwind from the day.
4) Note Pad: for any random thoughts I may have, things I can't forget or need to buy. It's much better than trusting you'll remember it in the morning.
 
What do you keep on your nightstand?

No comments:

Post a Comment