Tuesday, September 3

What I Love About Sunday

This weekend held some mixed emotions for me - and I'm sure you felt it, too.
Labor Day weekend - love the 3 day weekend. Love that it's still warm out. And we realize it's now September.
September is kind of like the best of both seasons. It's still kind of warm, but you know within weeks the leaves will start to fall and the temperature will drop.
It's like Bath & Body Works knew that there would be mixed feelings about summer leaving us, so they offered that sale we all know and love on their delicious candles. The signature fall scents - to make this weekend even better.
Don't get me wrong; I love love love summer. But it's something about pumpkins, cider, over sized sweaters, leggings and boots that takes me over and I could care less about summer being over. See ya, summer. We had a nice run.

labor day boat cruise = summer

my candle picks = fall

No comments:

Post a Comment