Wednesday, September 4

Blushing

I go through phases with make up, like I'm sure every girl does. This summer I was loving the bright pink/coral lip, with minimal eye makeup. I've stocked up in so many bright shades, that I noticed this morning that pigments of coral and fuchsia are my only options lately. Obviously, I'll need to fix that and go shopping this weekend.
Not that I've ignored my cheeks - but while cleaning out my vanity, I realized I only had two lonely blushes. Two, that were basically the same shade of pink. You can't have 15 lipsticks and only 2 blushes. I needed to fix that problem, too.
The advantage of people knowing you love make up, is you get little samples and products of things that don't work for them or their skin tone. Then you realize you're in love with the product or color, and you go and buy something similar because you need it in your life immediately.
At least I do.
Enter the three blushes I've been using each day; whether I mix a little of both or use alone, I'm so glad that I've discovered them and you should too.



rockateur by benefit; my new love/purchase

hot mama by the balm; given to me & now obsessed

maybelline's bright orange; bought in the beginning of summer and can't stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment