Monday, April 16

What I Love About Sunday



This weekend, I came to the decision that there aren't anymore excuses. I've been sliding down the slippery slope of eating whatever is in sight; I've had the "I just moved into a new apartment and haven't gone grocery shopping yet" excuse, and the "it's Easter and it's tradition" excuse. Friday night, we made a trip to the grocery store and refused to buy anything that could lure us away from this decision. And, I have to face it, Easter is beyond over and there is now no excuse to continue to eat the delicious peanut butter filled eggs (it pained me to type that). I know that I can do it - I have before - it's just the first couple of days that can be a bit painful.


egg white omelet with spinach and fat free cottage cheese

best picture of Brutus yet - on our daily stroll

curtains for the living room - loving the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment