Thursday, April 26

On Edge

Last night was probably the worst night of sleep I have had in quite a long time. I absolutely loathe waking up in the middle of the night, and not being able to fall back asleep (especially when you're alarm is going to go off at a bright and early 6:30am). For some reason, all of my thoughts and worries love to pop up during those moments, leaving me restless and unable to go back to sleep. Needless to say, I'm a little on edge today. There was an advantage to this, as one of my thoughts was "What should I wear today?"...
Introducing the shoes I have not worn in almost a year.


I got these as a birthday gift last year. I am in love with the detail, and believe it or not - they are from TJ Maxx. Guess you can say I'm being consistent with the edgy-ness today :)
Until 5pm, I'll be dreaming of my bed and praying the Starbucks I had this morning lasts just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment