Monday, April 21

Glam Glow: YouthMud Review

Remember when I caved (here) and bought a GlamGlow mask, that I wasn't too impressed with?
I ended up exchanging it for the YouthMud, which I had a feeling I'd be more happy about.

Thankfully, I totally am! This mask leaves you with that "I just seriously did something good for my skin" feeling; you know, that tingly, my-pores-no-longer-exist feeling? So good.
And ladies - I really felt that way for the next few days. I saw a huge difference in the size of my pores (smaller, obviously) and how my makeup set and lasted throughout the day.
I aim to use this once every two weeks - since it is on the pricier side, I'll swap this out with another mud-based mask on the off weeks.
 If you haven't already, I recommend to start investing in skincare. It doesn't have to be anything crazy - a product at a time. You will see a total difference in your skin!






No comments:

Post a Comment