Tuesday, June 18

The Perfect Pair

I can safely say that someone has PERFECTED the makeup removing wipe! I've always had problems with this product; they either weren't moist enough, they burned my eyes or they didn't remove anything. Sometimes all of the above.
Have no fear, ladies. Loreal's new line - Ideal Clean - is for all skin types and is the most effective makeup removing towelette out there (and I've tried a bunch)! So gentle, effectively removes every.trace.of.makeup, smells great and it doesn't feel like you're burning your eyes off during and after use :)

I went to repurchase another package and saw that they also have a foaming gel cleanser; also perfection.

WHAT IT DOES:
I really feel like I'm getting all of the dirt, oil and makeup that's been on my skin. It does not leave any tightness or dry feeling and claims to minimize pores.
WHO IT'S FOR:
All skin types, just like the towelettes!
WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE:
An amazing mix of floral/mint/cucumber. So refreshing.

If you're in the market for a low-cost yet effective cleanser and makeup remover; run to your nearest drugstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment