Tuesday, June 11

The Benefit

 
Benefit Cosmetics has always had a special place in my heart. From when they first won me over with their bad gal lash mascara, to later on when I discovered watt's up! highlighter - I have always been a huge fan. When I entered Ulta last night, they really pulled at the heart strings by offering FOUR AMAZING PRODUCTS FOR FREE! All I had to do was spend $35. Done. I've been meaning to buy an eye cream and let's face it: it's not the most exciting thing to purchase, but you need it in your life. Who can make a not-so-fun purchase fun? Benefit. By offering my favorite mascara, a primer I've been DYING to try, a luxurious golden bronze highlighter for the upcoming summer months and the perfect pink-nude lip gloss to match.
Am I the only one that feels like a child on Christmas morning when they get to try new products?
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment