Wednesday, February 6

Polka Dot & Pink

Each day I usually have the same morning routine, including my makeup. Some days I might have extra time (this is rare) and get fancy with a smokey eye, but for the office it can get a little tricky as to what's keeping it professional versus looking like I'm ready to ditch this place and go drinking.
Even when that's really what I feel like doing. Usually.
I have always kept it pretty simple when it came to my lips. Some concealer, a pale pink gloss and I was out the door.
Lately - when making these unnecessary Target and Sephora trips - I've found myself drawn to the lipsticks. Last night I picked up this beaut by Maybelline. The Color Whisper line of lipsticks was just what I was looking for; not too dramatic, great colors and seemingly weightless. I grabbed 'faint for fushcia' and found that it paired perfectly with a white and black polka dot blouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment