Friday, March 16

Friday Favorite


Of all the products that I love trying and the clothes and colors I've become obsessed with, right now my favorite thing is our new dog, Brutus. We adopted Brutus from a local SPCA. At first, I was totally against adopting; who knows what they've already learned, where they have been, if they're aggressive or why they are there. But when I walked into the room where Brutus was and watched him sit calmly as all of the other dogs were barking and jumping, I knew he couldn't be that bad. We picked up Brutus yesterday; we're all still new to each other and learning each others habits, but I know we did the right thing in adopting him. He's a big teddy bear that loves to cuddle, and I'm looking forward to the walks, tricks and lazy days that we get to spend with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment