Wednesday, February 1

Nailing It

Nail polish has become an obsession of mine for the past year now. Along with giving your overall appearance a boost; I believe colors reflect your mood, style and personality. I have quite the collection as of right now, but I always look for new colors and trends that come with each season. I have some staple colors that I always resort to. I'm a sucker for colors that will go with almost anything; pale pink, classic red and perfect plum are the three colors I have many shades and variations of. I've included some of my favorites below. Do you have a favorite polish that you will always stick with?


East Hampton Cottage         E-nuf is E-nuf
It's Genius                            Sand Tropez
Geranium                             Go Overboard

No comments:

Post a Comment