Thursday, November 29

Trip and a half

This weekend is my cousin's wedding. It's a big deal for two major reasons: one being that she is the first grandchild to be married, two being that I get to drive an hour and a half with three Italian women. If you guessed one of them was Josephine, you're correct. See, since my mom's side is Italian, there's this unspoken rule that you can speak louder than the average person and it's not considered yelling or screaming.

I would anticipate a Josephine file coming from that car ride alone.

But really, I know this will be a gorgeous wedding and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle. And honestly, who doesn't love weddings? Congratulations you two lovebirds. Hopefully I get there in one piece.

© 2012 Ben Blaufuss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment