Wednesday, November 14

Mini: Haul & Review

I tried avoiding this trip to Ulta for quite a while. I had great intentions; when the urge to shop came over me, I forced myself to do other productive things like laundry, cleaning or painting my nails. Painting my nails just made me realize that I was running out of fall color options, and maybe I really did need to make that drive to Ulta.
I resisted. The next day, a coupon came in the mail for $5 off.
See? I tried.
I've been making notes of products/items that I've needed, or have read really great reviews about. With a whopping $5 off, how could I put this off any longer?


 
mint julep masque and yes to blueberries facial towelettes
 
ulta lipstick; sangria and tickled pink
loreal's magic lumi highliter
ulta lipliner; wine and rose


 
Mint Julep Masque: you've probably walked by this product a million times, have seen it in your mom's pile of products and assumed it would never work. It's inexpensive, so why would it? Put those $20 bills away, ladies! This masque works wonders - intended for acne prone skin, it clears up blackheads, shrinks pores and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. For about $5, it will last you quite a while. I use this about once every two weeks.

Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh towelettes: not only do these wipes remove make-up, they refresh and brighten, smell amazing, and you can rest your pretty head knowing that the product is 99% organic. I use them at the end of the day to remove make-up; but on days when I'm letting my face breathe, these are nice for a little refresher.

Ulta lip products: I jumped on the bold, deep red lip train and bought 'sangria', and paired a lip liner to go with it. I'm usually a pale pink gal, so I had to grab 'tickled pink' accompanied with a lip liner as well.

Loreal's Magic Lumi Highliter: I've been pretty obsessed with highlighting and contouring lately, and have heard only but great things about this product. So far so good. Now it just needs to pass the good ol' picture test, and it'll be golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment