Sunday, November 20

Thanksgiving Treats

This Thanksgiving, I was given the task of cooking two items. This will be the first time I am contributing to a holiday dinner; while some groan about the fact that they will have to bring a dish, I on the other hand am extremely excited about it. I have already decided on a dessert; I found the recipe to a Maple-Bourbon Pecan Pie (recipe shown here). Pecan pie is truly one of my favorite desserts, and the maple syrup and bourbon twist will definitely sweeten this already delicious treat. I am also cooking the stuffing, as a request. I'm still searching for a really great recipe, but I am leaning towards the classic Herb Stuffing. Stuffing is the one classic dish on Thanksgiving that I always look forward to. With all of this food talk, we can't forget what Thanksgiving is really about - being thankful for everything we have in our lives. I'm thankful for my family, best friends, my boyfriend, and all of the great memories and conversations I've had with them. I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful and delicious as it should be! xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment